Established in 2007, Imdaad provides integrated, sustainable facilities management services that enhance operational efficiencies of physical assets.
Through its nine business divisions, Imdaad provides:
• Hard and soft facilities management and environmental services;
• Material recovery services;
• Energy and waste collection management solutions;
• Residential maintenance, and
• Fire safety consultation and management.
In the UAE, Imdaad continues to enjoy significant market share with a large base of diverse clients across various sectors. The company also has a significant presence in neighbouring Oman.
Imdaad customer base spreads across luxury hospitality, F&B, retail, banking, residential, and mixed-use development sectors.
Last updated, the year ended 31 December 2019